Thursday, January 14, 2016

Timing Your Carb Intake



Yes, what you eat matters. But what also matters is WHEN you eat it.

This is NOT a scientific study or anything like that. But this is based on my own experiences, research and results.

TIME YOUR CARB INTAKE FOR FASTER SLIMMING!! 

I know, I sound like I'm trying to sell you something. But I AM NOT! 

Listen, I have been on a health and fitness journey since for the better part of the last decade of my life. I have had my ups and my downs. I have worked with trainers, I have done TONS of research, and I have been the guinea pig for all of the things I would ever suggest for anyone else.

About 5-6 years ago, I was training A LOT and always eating right. I was in great shape but I always had a little extra bloat happening that annoyed me! I didn't know what to do. I tried water pills, cutting out salt, cutting out fruit, etc. But nothing was doing the trick.

But one day, I decided to time my CARB intake. I just wanted to test it out. So I told myself, no more COMPLEX CARBS after 3 pm each day. By this, I am talking about BREAD, PASTA, RICE, etc. SLOW DIGESTING, COMPLEX CARBS. 

I would focus on fruits, vegetables and water/tea the rest of the day. This meant that my largest meal was either breakfast or lunch instead of dinner. It took some adjusting on day 1. But the results I experienced from just that first day were INCREDIBLE! I felt so much lighter, more energized and less BLAH the next day.

I did it for a week, and VOILA... it was like I never had the bloating and extra pooch in my gut. It was like MAGIC. I don't lie! Seriously!

This is still something I strive to do each day because after just a month of it, I BROKE my plateau, lost 5 pounds and my abs started to become more defined.

SO... while I am not a certified dietician or nutritionist, I do know that this worked SO amazingly well for me and it is something I HIGHLY suggest for those that have hit a weight-loss plateau like I did, or even if you just want to beat that bloat!

Let me know how it goes for you! I would LOVE to hear about your experience with my experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS